Monday 6 April 2015

Sweaty Betty Splash Bikini Review

I decided that I would start swimming- a low impact exercise that helps to work the whole body. It seemed a perfect idea to fit into my marathon training. But then I remembered anytime that I tried swimming on holiday that my chest would pop out of my bikini tops. To save the eyesight of anyone at my local pool I decided to look for a more suitable swimsuit. My problem while investigating costumes is that I have a long body so swimsuits are too tight & I worried I wouldn't get the support from a bikini.

Where oh where is a girl going to find such a miracle?



Step in Sweaty Betty Splash Bikini- a lovely fashionable bikini with a highly supportive top and beautiful print.

I've taken it for a couple of swims so far and the top secures down my chest while keeping a comfortable fit. The double straps looked like they would be uncomfortable but they actually are very supportive. If your not keen on your chest being held down then this isn't the bikini for you-but I personally think that I feel more confident to know my chest isn't going anywhere.

The bottoms are also comfortable with a flattering fit around the bum, not slipping anywhere during your swim. These bad boys have even been in a jacuzzi and not slipped anywhere uncomfortable.

If you are looking for a comfortable but fashionable swim option please check out the sweaty betty website. Customer service and care is excellent and if my bikini joy is anything to go by, you will be impressed.

No comments:

Post a Comment