Tuesday 21 April 2015

Summer Wishlist



How beautiful is the weather at the moment? I'm enjoying the sunshine while it's around and it's making me think of summer plans and what I'd like to do over the spring/summer months. If your interested here is my list:

1. Not get sunburnt!

2. Go to Brighton and enjoy being by the seaside.

3. Hire bikes and ride round Richmond Park.

4. Go to an outdoor cinema viewing - and hopefully stay awake.

5. Get a PB (Beat either my 5:30 marathon 2:31 half or 1:06 10k)

6. Have a picnic in Hyde park - sparkling wine is compulsory.

7. Get my swimming confidence a bit better so I can swim in either the Olympic pool or Hampstead heath ponds

8. Run in 3 different Parkrun events.

9. Have a summer feeling confident and not wearing about what I'm wearing.

10. Take a Boris bike out in the sunshine (eyeing up riding along either the Thames path or Regents canal)

No comments:

Post a Comment