Thursday 9 April 2015

Spring running essentials

Spring running essentials

1. Good sunscreen- you need to protect your skin as exposing your skin during your run is going to damage your skin. I have been told that running gives you wrinkles, but doing any activity outdoors without the proper protection will give you wrinkles so as long as you wear a high factor sunscreen should protect you all year round.

2. I'm loving these bright running shoes, if these shoes could support my feet then I would have them as I think they are beautiful. I'm sure brightly coloured shoes make you run faster, right? Maybe I should buy them to do non running exercise?

3. I actually own these shorts, they were brought for me for a Christmas present. They are so comfortable and actually let my legs breathe which is crucial as the weather gets warmer. They are my go to shorts for long runs and I can't wait for the weather to be warm enough to wear them again

4. Is sunvisor one word or two? Who knows but I want one! As much as I'm adamant about my suncream routine (and yes that's through winter not just spring and summer) I want a visor to keep the sun off my face and to help me stay cool in the hotter weather. I can picture myself with the pony tail over the top and running in the sunshine keeping away the wrinkles.

No comments:

Post a Comment