Monday 5 January 2015

Day 1-5 #janathon challenge

So I'm taking part in Janathon this year to kick start my fitness and force me to go out and run more often...and so far it seems to be working 5th January & I have stretched or exercised everyday!

Day 1-gentle hungover 2.6miles around my local park. It's was windy, I was dehydrated-But I did it!

Day 2- 25minute kettlebell, core and upper body session. Using my home gym equipment I tried to build up my upper body & core to help my body & balance-it's was enjoyable and showed me that I do enjoy home workouts. 

Day 3- 6.5miles long run. It was slow & I had to stop for walking but this was the longest distance I've done since October-I'm still proud. 

Day 4- after the previous day's long run I decided to have a stretch and use my long neglected foam roller-there seems to be a theme here with things I should but don't seem to consistently maintain. 

Day 5-early alarm and a weight session down the gym. I squatted, lunged and gave my legs hell. I have lost strength but I finished my workout and that was successful. 

How's everyone's #Janathon going? Are you finding motivation or struggling to kick it up?

No comments:

Post a Comment