Thursday 28 January 2016

How to get free classes at Boutique studios


I love a boutique gym but my bank account doesn’t! With saving for a house I can’t justify paying £20 a workout no matter how sculpted my abs are going to be afterwards. But I don’t feel like I’m missing out as I’ve managed to find ways to get free classes at boutique gyms and I'm sharing my secrets with you today...

Swetty Betty Takeovers –Through sweaty betty I have managed to attend Barrecore classes (usually £20 a class) and Frame sessions (£12-15 a class) and 1rebel (£20 a class) They team up with the gyms for special offers so their customers can get free classes. The drawback to this is you need to be quick as the places get taken fast but classes are free. They also offer free weekly workout classes via their website so if you’re looking for varied workout these are one to try.

Nike Training Club- now I’ve not been able to attend the sessions yet but it is on my list to do. I have been offered ticket to a Nike session at Core collective where their classes are £15 a session but had to decline as it conflicted with work. They do regular HIIT and run clubs are their various Nike stores across London if your looking for a free workout they advertise special sessions via social media. I will say that I applied for about 10 classes via their NTC week and was really disappointed to not get any but hopefully you will have more luck.
To have a session you need to be a member of their NTC club and apply for classes via their website or check their instagram and facebook.

Lululemon Classes – I’ve seen on their weekly timetable they are offering more then just yoga now and are including HIIT sessions. But it’s a well known fact that Lululemon offer free weekly yoga classes on a Sunday morning (my tip is to avoid the Covent garden store – Richmond and Westfield are both less crowded) But follow them on social media as they do special one off events – via Lululemon I have managed to do yoga classes in Hyde Park a morning salutation in the Sky garden and went to a yoga rave. If you flexible and happy to bring your own mat to the special events then you can usually get a place but come early to get a good position. My extra tip is to make sure you get the goodies- I got a nachos, happiness card and a tote from the yoga rave.

Gym Openings/Tasters – Now this is more of a ‘hear about it thing’ but I have recently managed to attend some free classes from tribeca studios as part of their opening – I had signed up to be a member (as it’s my local gym) but they were offering free tasters as part of the opening. If you see one of these gyms opening up near you I recommend that you join their mailing list and see what opening offers they have as you might be lucky.

No comments:

Post a Comment