Thursday 4 February 2016

February Happiness



When a new year starts and everyone is full of new year promise I just don't feel it. I'm going to say it, January sucks! Everyone is broke...it's cold...it's wet! The month is just crap! But now it's February I feel better and I've got lots of be thankful for:

1. Holiday - Last month a book my birthday break to Bali in March. I've decided that turning 30 won't seem so bad if I'm in another country and not at work. Here's hoping it works...

2. I'm officially signed up to the Crystal Palace Sprint Triathlon. On May 15th 2016 I will be trying to swim, cycle and run myself a new medal. The thought of having a new challenge is really filling me with joy.

3. Birthday Party Fun - I've managed to book a party at Frame in Shoreditch - they offer the most reasonable package and the biggest choice of classes. I'm very excited to see all my dearest girlfriend bust some Beyonce moves!

4. It was light when I left work - well not just when I left but when I arrive at work as well! It's official we are now on the short journey to spring!

5. We've all (hopefully) now been paid! Christmas has been paid off and it's time to sort looking forward to what to spend money on now. But this isn't the case for me, I am now on the big save until we see the mortgage advisor in Summer - I am trying to make every penny count and will be sharing with you my way to save and exercise at the same time.

No comments:

Post a Comment