Monday 25 January 2016

Workout outfit for under £25



My current vice for shopping has to be fitness fashion. With so many high street brands offering their own activewear lines there are so many places to shop. When I fancy some new clothes my first stop is always Primark - they have such a good style, price and selection. I recently (January 2016) picked up this outfit which I feel will be perfect for yoga or for gentle exercise and I feel it can be worn confidently in most gyms.

 I've worn this outfit a few times, the jumper is loose and comfortable and so easy to throw on after a workout. The leggings have a good fit and no awkward moments when you bend over. The bra also has padding which gives a lovely shape and has more support then most bras and was an absolute bargain at £6.00! If your looking for affordable workout wear then run down to Primark to pick up these lovely items.


Leggings £9.00 bra £6.00 jumper £6.00 Whole outfit £21.00



No comments:

Post a Comment