Thursday 20 August 2015

High End Workout Buys

High end workout buys


Well as my budget workout was so popular that I thought I would do a bit more imaginary workout shopping. Trying to save for the future makes my desire to blow all my money on an really awesome workout wardrobe!

How amazing are these trainers? I absolutely love the Mary Katrantzou/Adidas line and I love these turquoise palm and tropical print.
I'm also loving this vintage style nike jumper-perfect to throw on over my gym kit on my way home from a workout-although not technically high end this jumper is still currently out of my budget.
The leopard print rucksack is another adidas delight-this time design by Stella McCartney. I think the monochrome would work well with most outfits.
The sports bra is from Lorna Jane- I've been told that their sports bras are supportive and give ladies a nice little bit of padding to give a more feminine figure.
Below I've selected this yoga top from Sweaty Betty-I love their quality of sportswear and this colour is lovely.
Finally these Lucas Hugh tights have the most amazing print-at £270 they are most definitely high end and only in my wardrobe if I win the lottery but really a girl can dream.

What would be in your dream wardrobe? Do you prefer high end of budget to update your outfits?

No comments:

Post a Comment