Wednesday 12 August 2015

Budget Workout Wardrobe Update

Budget Workout Wardrobe Update
Have you heard the well used phrase of to find your motivation you should treat yourself to new workout gear? Well I think this is constantly on my mind as I am constantly looking at workout clothes and as I am trying to be better with money I thought I would show you my picks of the best budget clothes. With fitness being so fashionable the high street has some amazing pieces around. Here what I would choose if my wardrobe wasn't bursting: (L-R)

1. This misguided vest looks so cute. I love the detailing on the back and think it would look amazing through a heavy weight session. I love the fit and the colour-a great top I think.

2. I love this purple new look top, it reminds me of a dupe for the lovely Lorna Jane vests that I see all over instagram. Who doesn't want motivation on their chest in the gym?

3. I think this H&M bag would be the perfect size to fit all my gym essentials and has a nice neutral shade to go with all the bright workout outfit I have.

4. I have these leggings in two different prints and they are simply the best fit, no elastic needed but a nice snug fit so I can run in. I can also vouch that after quite a few washes they still pass the squat test which is crucial for leggings.

5. Another well used part of my workout wardrobe. I adore this bra-I generally use it for HIIT workouts where I need a lot of support and like how comfortable and well supported my chest is in this bra.



Missguided activewear
£13 - missguidedus.com



Purple Believe Achieve Sports Vest
newlook.com




What are you workout recommendations? Are you a budget or high end clothes shopper?

No comments:

Post a Comment