Sunday 26 July 2015

Training update!


Hello there! Sorry long time no catch up! But I've sat down to inform you how I getting on with my training (hint not very well) and a general exercise etc. The picture above is the table settings to my brother's wedding (which is a lot of the excuse why I haven't worked out) 

On Tuesday last week I did my usual interval run and packed up to go home ready for the wedding prep. I found time on the Thursday morning to run a very speedy 4 miles before it all got crazy. 2 days of cooking food, decorating my parents garden and setting up the reception meant I didn't have anytime to work out and after the wedding I was too tired to push myself for my long run. 

Coming back to work and my normal routine I was very run down & full of cold so I have been nourishing my body and resting. Although there is a lack of exercise guilt I'm trying to listen to my body more these days and rest & nourish rather then pushing and running myself down more then I already am. 

This weekend I'm still full of cold but had a gentle 14km walk yesterday and will restart my training next week. But I'm proud of myself, I am usually someone who throws out healthy eating when I'm ill but this weekend I've eaten salads and smoothies and feel better for it. 

How's everyone's exercise going? Are you sticking to your plans?

No comments:

Post a Comment