Tuesday 29 July 2014

August goals!

So I'm going to try and make myself accountable to my fitness goals, so by publishing my goals on the internet that means I have to follow through right?!? I hope so...

Right confession time-I didn't stick to my half marathon training plan in July so 
1. Follow the training plan and kick my butt at increasing speed. Tempo runs are in the plan and I should gently be increasing my mileage, my favourite part of training for an event. 


2. Join a new gym and return to weights. I've started a new job and as much as I love my current gym (and I really do) it's no longer on my commute. So I want a gym the same price and that doesn't have a male dominated weight area. 

3. Try new recipes. Last month I loved having a rice crust quiche for lunch and trying actual recipes rather then just 'throwing things together.' I also brought myself ice lolly mould MONTHS ago which I have yet to use so I lollys must feature in my diet this month. 

What are your fitness goals? Do you find it harder or easier to work out in the summer months?

No comments:

Post a Comment